CELEBRATING 12 YEARS - serving boaters since 2004
MOBILE DETAILING - DONE RIGHT & ON TIME - IN THE WATER, ON A LIFT, ON A TRAILER, AT YOUR HOME OR MARINA ! FULLY INSURED... CALL BLITZ NOW !
Custom Yacht Service depends on the condition of your boat and your specific needs - as we all know - every boat and boater is individual - we tailor our services to your needs! Below is an overview of our services.
GEL COAT RESTORATION:
- Washing - completely wash and chamois dry your boat. Remove black streaks, bird droppings, spider webs and built up dirt. Includes lifting and cleaning all hatches and compartments as well as clean and treat all windows, dry all stainless to ensure no water spots, clean and treat all seats.
- Compounding- We used 3M compounds applied by machine to remove oxidation and restore gel coat and prepare your boat for waxing. Compounding is done in a 1 - 2 and 3 step process depending on the condition of the boat to restore gel coat.
- Waxing - We use Collinite and 3M wax products applied by hand and/or machine to ensure proper protection that lasts. Waxing can be done in a 1 or 2 coat process using top of the line products to ensure long lasting results.
- Polishing - Polish applied by hand or machine to add protection as well as enhance shine.
- Gel Coat Repairs - We offer minor gel coat repairs to fill in scratches or minor gouges - estimated upon request.
- Interior Cabin Cleaning - Includes wiping and sanitizing all countertops, floors, walls and ceilings in galley as well as head and staterooms. Treat and protect vinyl and leather. Clean and polish all mirrors and chrome fixtures and interior windows.
- Carpet Cleaning & Shampoo - Includes vacuuming, extracting, cleaning and shampooing to remove stains, spills or normal traffic areas to keep the inside of your vessel in tip-top shape.
- Canvas Cleaning & Waterproofing - Includes removal of canvas, cleaning and scrubbing of all canvas on both sides to remove all dirt, spider nests, mold and mildew using factory recommended cleaners. Waterproofing is applied to all canvas to ensure longevity and proper protection through out the boating season.
- Engine Room Cleaning & Degreasing - Includes cleaning and degreasing of motors, hoses, wires, chrome, batteries as well as removal of debris in bilges around and under motors.
- Teak Cleaning & Brightening - Includes up to a 4 step process depending on condition. Sanding, cleaning, brightening and sealing - depending on what products have been used in the past maintenance.
SELLING YOUR BOAT ??
WE HAVE A PROGRAM FOR THAT TOO - MUST BE LOOKING IT'S BEST
CALL JOE FOR DETAILS